Autumn Harvest Pumpkin Brooch, Hand Forged Copper Pin
For the harvest festival our rustic pumpkin brooch, hand forged of solid copper with a warm antiqued patina, makes a colorful fall fashion statement to welcome Autumn.
- Styles and Features:
- American Folk Art / Americana
- Whimsical / Funky Fun
- Artisan design / Wearable Art
- Eco-friendly / Sustainable / Earth Conscious
- Unique Made to Order Jewelry
- Designed and handmade by Rough Magic Holidays in our Rough Magic Creations studio and workshop overlooking the rock bound coast of Down East Maine.
- Approximate dimensions:
- 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch ( 38mm x 38mm)
- Special Occasions:
- Festive food jewelry handmade in Maine, the etched, embossed metalwork pin is also ideal for a couple's 7th Wedding Anniversary and for all the fall season's events and celebrations:
- Autumnal Equinox
- OktoberFest ( October Fest)
- Renaissance Faire
- Thanksgiving Gatherings
- Medieval Madrigal Pageant
- Christmas Party ( Think Stocking Stuffers!)
- Yuletide and Winter Holidays
Materials and Construction:
- Each brooch is individually crafted by hand, ensuring that no two will ever be exactly alike in pattern, texture or palette colors. This means that yours will be the only one of its kind.
- Hand cut from repurposed, upcycled, reclaimed or recycled industrial copper sheets
- Hammer textured and grooved / fluted
- Flame wash colored / fire oxidized
- Solder finished with hinged metal pin back
As soon as you place your order, we will start working on your brooch and will mail it to you as soon as it is ready to ship - usually in 5 to 6 business days.
It will arrive enclosed in a natural tan presentation box similar to those shown in the photos, courtesy of Ye Olde Holiday Shoppe on Prospero Lane.