Black and Sterling Silver Vintage Earrings
Regular price $25.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sterling earrings, elongated abstract wavy leaves with silver drizzles making abstract patterns on onyx-like black inlays, this vintage pair evokes images of styles and trends of 20th century modern art and design.
- Influences / Statements:
- Art Deco / Art Moderne
- Post Impressionist Modernism
- Overall leaf length - 1 3/4 inch
- Above post - 3/8" high
- Below post - 1 3/8" long
- Widths - Tapering from 3/16" at the ends to 3/8" at the center
- Packaged weight: - 3 ounces
- .925 Sterling silver
- Jet inlay
- Brand new sterling butterfly earnuts / stud earring backs
- Miranda says: "Not only are these earrings rare and hard to find, the asymmetrical, non-identical qualities of the silver embossed texture suggests that they were handmade by a skilled artisan. This feature, along with the scarcity of the design, makes them highly collectible pieces - as well as fashionable works of wearable art.
Your earrings will arrive in a natural color jewelry presentation box similar to this one.
- Please Note:
- For your protection and comfort, all our vintage earrings are meticulously inspected, cleaned and sanitized, and all backings, posts and clips have also been sterilized or replaced.
- Because of British import regulations, we are unable to ship these earrings to the UK. For shipping to other nations outside the USA, please check your country's rules or contact us for assistance.