A Boy of the First Empire, 1936 Elbridge S. Brooks
Written by Elbridge S. Brooks (1846-1902) in 1895, A Boy of the First Empire was edited in 1936 as a Student's Edition of a life of Napoleon by Edward Thorndike "to fit the interests and abilities of young readers."
This popular 1936 young person's book about Napoleon includes 18 charming drawings by H. A. Ogden.
With its strong and secure binding, this copy with library stickers shows age discoloration to the pages, and tears on the binding of the cover. With the exception of a name on the flyleaf, there are no tears or markings in the text, and the illustrations have retained their charm. The book, however, is in poor to fair condition as a vintage book.The book measure 4 inches by 7 1/2 inches by 1 inch and has 292 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.