Bright Multi Color Earrings with Millefiori and Czech Glass
A big bold multicolor palette - orange, red, blue, green, yellow, white - lifts these long swing earrings into the realm of 21st century trendsetters.
Millefiori* cubes - colorful mixed florals, streaks and stripes, punctuated by copper accents beads - are stacked above Czech glass ovals in shades of tomato, lavender and dark green. Carved crisscross texturing adds extra punch to the rainbow effect and overall design.
- Styles and Satements:
- Abstract / Geometric
- Boho / Bohoesque
- Modern / Contemporary
- Earring length - 2 1/8 inches
- Dangle drops - 1 3/4 inch long by 3/8" wide (ovals = 10mm width)
- Glass beads
- European art beads from the Czech Republic
- Murano Venetian "thousand flowers" glasswork beads made in Italy
*Italian mille ( thousand ) + fiori ( flowers ) = millefiori
- Solid copper
- Small round beads
- Hand forged bud tip hook ear wires and mounting head pins
- Packaged Weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
Note: To add extra versatility to this pair, the beads may be gently turned on the pins to present a kaleidoscope of colors and patterns; however, we recommend not changing them often.
If you have something special in mind, please contact us to discuss possibilities for a bespoke jewelry design, custom made just for you by J and M Handmade Jewelry.
To explore our gallery, please click this box.
Your jewelry will arrive in a complementary presentation box similar to this one, courtesy of J and M.