Ceramic Mask with Heart, Vandor Pelzman Designs, 1984
Ceramic Mask with Heart, a small wall hanging by Vandor Pelzman Designs, is a 1984 home decor inspired by art nouveau style.
Measuring 4 inches high, this feminine lady face heart shaped with a red heart beauty spot is white glazed ceramic, hand painted with bright red lips and pastel green eye shadow and rosy pink cheeks, and adorned with a deep red and green grosgrain ribbon.
Whether you hang her on your wall or add her to a shelf or plate rail - as shown in three of the photos, this lovely lady will add a delicate and happy touch to any room.
This collectible small mask is in pristine condition, without chips, cracks or crazing. She still wears her original manufacturer's stickers on her concave reverse side. She was made in Japan.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.