Classic Theatre Vol. 1 Six Italian Plays Edited Eric Bentley
Classic Theatre Vol. 1 Six presents Italian Plays edited Eric Bentley in 1958.
Fine example of classic European theatre tradition!
- The Mandrake by Niccolo Machiavelli
- Ruzzante Returns From the Wars by Angelo Beoleo
- The Three Cuckolds by Anonymous
- The Servant of Two Masters by Carlo Goldoni
- Mirandolina by Carlo Goldoni
- The King Stag by Carlo Gozzi
This collection shows the revival of Roman comedy for courtly audiences in the 17th and 18th centuries, all of it building upon the long standing tradition of the commedia dell'arte.
- This book is a traditional Anchor Doubleday paperback--4 inches by 7 inches by about 1 inch with 385 pages.
- It is in good vintage condition, no marks or tears.
This book ships First Class!