Cod, 1997 Mark Kurlansky
Cod, 1997 is a paperback Biography of the Fish That Changed the World by Mark Kurlansky.
- Generously illustrated
- History of a Economic, Gastronomic and Environmental disaster.
- Presented in three parts:
- The facts of the fish tale,
- The Limits of the unraveling discovery
- The story of the Last Hunters.
The intertwined comments by noted people throughout history fascinates the reader as well as the inclusion of Six Centuries of cod recipes.
The paperback remains in firm vintage condition--a little browning of pages but no marks, one small tear on lower spine, strong binding. The book measures 5 inches by 7 inches by 5/8 inch and has 294 pages with an index.
This book ships First Class!