Cod, 1997 Mark Kurlansky
Cod, 1997 is a paperback Biography of the Fish That Changed the World by Mark Kurlansky.
- Generously illustrated
- History of a Economic, Gastronomic and Environmental disaster.
- Presented in three parts:
- The facts of the fish tale,
- The Limits of the unraveling discovery
- The story of the Last Hunters.
The intertwined comments by noted people throughout history fascinates the reader as well as the inclusion of Six Centuries of cod recipes.
The paperback remains in firm vintage condition--a little browning of pages but no marks, one small tear on lower spine, strong binding. The book measures 5 inches by 7 inches by 5/8 inch and has 294 pages with an index.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.