Gold Green & Red Recycled Christmas Ornament Earrings
For an eco-friendly holiday, our multicolor red, green, gold boho earrings are handmade of upcycled small Christmas decorations, little glass balls reclaimed from a vintage garland and stacked, chandelier style, in trios of dangles of different lengths.
In bright traditional Yuletide and winter colors, the upcycled beads flash and shine as they swing with lively energy from hand formed golden hoops dropping from bead and coil French style wires.
- Stylistic Statements:
- Art Nouveau / Edwardian
- Gypsy / Bohemian
- Retro / Modern
- Overall length - 3 inches = shoulder duster design
- Dangle drops - 2 1/4" long by approximately 3/4 inch wide when worn
- Weight when packaged: 3 ounces
- Repurposed vintage glass ornamental beads
- Gold plated connector rings and hoops, hook earwires, head pins
Note: Please keep in mind that these reused vintage beads have brightened Christmas for a number of years and, while they have been carefully stored from season to season and are clean and without cracks, you may see some small imperfections and signs of wear in their surface colors. Thank you.
Sustainable holiday earrings handmade in Maine, USA, by Rough Magic Holidays for J and M Handmade Jewelry.