Connecticut Yankee in Criminal Court, 1996 Peter J. Heck
A Connecticut Yankee in Criminal Court, 1996 by Peter J. Heck is a mystery story which accepts Mark Twain as a hero detective.
- The story is told by Mark Twain's "traveling secretary" who recently graduate from Yale College and the time of the action is about the 1870s.
The hard cover book is in very good condition with an equally good and well designed dust jacket. No marks, no tears, strong binding!
The book measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 7/8 inch and has 311 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.