Contemporary Drama of England, 1931 Thomas H. Dickinson
Contemporary Drama of England, 1931 was written by Thomas H. Dickinson, an avid historian and editor of modern English and American drama.
Written as both America and England were part of a western world newly developed enthusiasm for experimentation in theatrical techniques, this study reflects an exciting time in the history of world theater.
Viewed 100 years later, the contemporary views of a current historian are important. How has time treated events and people who once attracted attention--or interested nobody!
This copy is in very good condition. The pages are browned with age, and there is a name and a date on the flyleaf. Otherwise, there are no marks, no tears, just a strongly bound firm book.
The book measures 5 5/8 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 1 1/4 inches. It has 355 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.