Copper and Pumpkin Spice Autumn Earrings
To add sparkle to a woman's fall fashion statement, these spicy earrings feature pumpkin orange lampwork globes encircled by wavy bands of glitter infused copper, bronze and yellow. Stacked with copper accents, they swing and dance below large open hoop earwires.
Casual and easy going, with just a wink of twinkle and shine, this pretty pair will be ideal for everyday activities for so many special occasions throughout the autumn season, throughout the Christmas holidays, winter and beyond.
- Events and Celebrations:
- Autumnal Equinox
- Harvest Festival
- OktoberFest ( October Fest)
- Halloween Party
- Thanksgiving Gathering
- Stylistic Influences:
- Boho Bohemian
- Overall length - 2 inches
- Dangle drops - 1 inch long by 3/8" wide ( lamp work spheres = 10mm diameter)
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Round lampworked glass beads
- 4mm Ball beads
- Petal spacers
- Hammered hand forged forged hook ear wires
- Hand forged but tipped head pins
*Note: Copper is the traditional gift for her on the 7th anniversary of the wedding.
To visit our J and M Handmade Jewelry Collection, please click the box.