Copper Leaves Earrings Metalwork Maple Leaf
Antiqued and etched copper stud earrings - hand forged maple leaves with sterling silver posts - make a primitive, rustic statement for a woman who prefers artisan designed jewelry that's original and handmade. The muted autumn colors and seasonal fall theme present a casual, independent look she's sure to love.
- 5/8 Inch long by 9/16" across
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Repurposed industrial sheet copper
- Sterling silver wire and butterfly backing nuts
- Nontoxic lead-free solder
- Process: Each leaf is hand cut from solid copper and hammered for texture and veining. The backing posts are then soldered near the top of the leaves ( stems), and each piece is cleaned, hardened and polished to a rich glowing patina. Finally, a flame bath establishes a colorful palette and warm and glowing patina.
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
- Please note: Because every earring is individually handcrafted in our studio, no two will ever be identical. You'll receive a carefully matched pair, made to order especially for you and like no other in shape, color or texture.
To our Gallery on Prospero Lane ☞ Rough Magic Creations