Dion Boucicault, 1969 Robert Hogan
Dion Boucicault, 1969 by Robert Hogan describes the career of one of the few top dramatists of the 19th century. He has been claimed by Ireland, England and America, but he spent most of his productive years in America--even if he did run back to England to avoid our Civil War.
Any book on Boucicault should be exciting, and this one surely is. He led an exciting life that would give him great headlines today.
The book is in good condition, a few marks, worn dust jacket, shelf worn book. It measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 11/4 inches by 3/4 inch and has 146 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.