Dramatic Experience, 1958 Judah Bierman, James Hart, Stanley Johnson
Dramatic Experience, 1958 by Judah Bierman, James Hart and Stanley Johnson is an explanation of the Elements (action, theme and character) and modes (comedy and tragedy) of drama.
The book also explores the opportunities of the reader as the designer, actor and director of the drama in hand.
Included in this book to illustrate the Elements and Modes are the following dramas:
- Joseph Hayes,The Desperate Hours
- Robert Sherwood, Abe Lincoln in Illinois
- Henrik Ibsen, The Wild Duck
- William Saroyan, The Time of Your LIfe
- Bernard Shaw, Caesar and Cleopatra
- William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night
- Sophocles, Oedipus Rex
- William Shakespeare, Othello
- Federico Lorca, Blood Wedding
- Arthur Miller, Death of Salesman
These plays are enhanced with 8 pages of black and white stage scene photographs.
The copy is in good condition--firmly bound, no marks, no tears, very slight shelf wear, small marks of personal library ID removed from inside front cover, a little foxing and page browning.
The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 1/4 inches by 1 1/4 inches and has 549 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.