Dramatic Works of Richard Brinsley Sheridan, n.d. With Introduction and Notes by Jospeh Knight
Dramatic Works of Richard Brinsley Sheridan, n.d. With Introduction and Notes by Joseph Knight is no. 79 in the series of World's Classics published by Oxford University Press between 1906 and 1926. Measuring 3 1/2 by 6 inches, it was a "pocket" edition.
At the end of the 18th century Sheridan was England's most successful dramatist--also a prominent Parliamentary orator, a member of the famed Literary Club, a brilliant conversationalist and ever in the public eye.
This publication includes his seven plays with Notes and commentary, its size making it available for popular reading. It has 494 pages.
This book is fair to good condition. The binding shows minor weakness between the front flyleaf and the title page. There is handwriting of an intriguing nature on the flyleaf; there are also some markings on pages of The Rivals but no other place. No tears but noticeable browning of pages throughout, typical of this type of publication at its age.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.