Early German Theatre in New York 1840-1872, Altes Stadttheater Minority American Theater
Regular price $3.75
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Early German Theatre in New York 1840-1872, 1928 by Fritz A. H. Leuchs provides a thorough treatment of all German language theater in New York City.
- Emphasis upon each season at the Altes Stadttheater from 1854 through 1872 and the Neues Stattheater from 1864 to 1872.
- Eight Appendixes list detailed information on other German language theaters in New York.
- Such diversity in theater has always been a part of America: See https://prosperolane.com/products/ethnic-theatre-in-the-united-states-1983-edited-maxine-schwartz-sellers
- Good vintage condition. Strong binding! Pages are somewhat browned with age and there is slight shelf wear, but except for the written name of a previous owner there are no marks, no tears.
- This 298 page book measures 5 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches.