Earth Tone Boho Necklace with Creamy Lucite Pendant and Copper Chain
With a large vintage lucite disc pendant, gently marbled ivory cream, our extra long necklace makes a confident statement in earthy fall fashion jewelry. For a woman of independent taste, this bold design will rule her autumn look.
Brown and off-white beads in glossy and matte finishes affirm the rustic, bohemian, earthy appeal of this unique eclectic concept piece, while an abstract star flower tops the geometric disk with a cohesive floral accent.
For the front and sides, we selected an assortment of alternating components:
- Primitive 20th century ceramic rectangles - gray and white mottled with splashes of russet, chestnut, tan and rich mocha;
- Shiny Czech glass faux bone - creamy fluted "pumpkins" add just a hint of the exotic, the tribal;
- Vintage glass spheres / globes - deep dark coffee color coated matte surface - lend interest and contrast;
- Dainty plain and fluted copper rounds and chocolate seed beads pull all the various elements together to create a unified presentation.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace length - Convertible from 16 3/4 inches up to 37"
- The slightly puffed disc is just a bit over 1 1/8 inch in diameter.
Including the petite copper accent bead, etched acrylic daisy and the bud tipped mounting head pin, the pendant measures about 2 1/8 inches long.
Whether worn solo or in a layered ensemble with one or more of our compatibles pieces, this one of a kind necklace will enhance and refine any casual or workday outfit all year long.