Earth Tone Boho Necklace with Creamy Lucite Pendant and Copper Chain
With a large vintage lucite disc pendant, gently marbled ivory cream, our extra long necklace makes a confident statement in earthy fall fashion jewelry. For a woman of independent taste, this bold design will rule her autumn look.
Brown and off-white beads in glossy and matte finishes affirm the rustic, bohemian, earthy appeal of Mollie Meserve's unique eclectic concept piece, while an abstract star flower tops the geometric disk with a cohesive floral accent.
- Construction and Materials:
- For the front and sides, Mollie has selected an assortment of alternating components:
- Primitive 20th century ceramic rectangles - gray and white mottled with splashes of russet, chestnut, tan and rich mocha.
- Shiny Czech glass faux bone - creamy fluted "pumpkins" add just a hint of the exotic, the tribal.
- Vintage glass spheres / globes - deep dark coffee color coated matte surface - lend interest and contrast.
- Dainty plain and fluted copper rounds and chocolate seed beads pull all the various elements together to create a unified presentation.
- At the back, a rolo chain adds a classy finishing touch, and a trio of Mollie's hand forged hammered copper hook closures provides versatility, allowing for quick and easy transition from casual choker and princess styles to elegant matinée, opera and rope necklace.
- Necklace length - Convertible from 16 3/4 inches up to approximately 37 inches overall.
- The slightly puffed disc is just a bit over 1 1/8 inch in diameter.
- Please note: The pink streak is an internal striation within the lucite; it is not a stain, external mark or flaw.
- Including the petite copper accent bead, etched acrylic daisy and the bud tipped mounting head pin, the pendant measures about 2 1/8 inches long.
Whether worn solo or in a layered ensemble with one or more of our compatibles pieces, this one of a kind necklace will enhance and refine any casual or workday outfit all year long.