Edwin Forrest First Star of the American Stage, 1960 Richard Moody First Edition
Edwin Forrest First Star of the American Stage , 1960 by Richard Moody is an exciting biography of an eccentric 19th century actor whose sterling theater career was filled with brilliant performances, lurid scandal and a New York riot that claimed 31 lives.
The chapter headings and the illustrations (shown in photographs) indicate clearly the scope of this biography of America's first great stage star.
The condition of the book is good--pages browned, no tears, no marks, remnants of a book plate on the back of the front cover, almost no shelf wear. The dust jacket is torn at the top and is a bit ragged.
The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 1/2 inches by 1 1/4inches and has 426 pages,
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.