Eight Famous Elizabethan Plays Introduced Esther Cloudman Dunn 1932
Eight Famous Elizabethan Plays, 1932 Modern Library Edition is Introduced by Esther Cloudman Dunn.
Early substantial collection with excellent introduction, an old standby! First edition. Hardcover.
Plays included are :
The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe
The Shoemaker's Holiday by Thomas Dekker
A Woman Killed With Kindness by Thomas Heywood
Volpone, Or the Fox by Ben Jonson
The Maid's Tragedy by Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher
The Duchess of Malfi by John Webster
A New Way to Pay Old Debts by Philip Massinger
'Tis Pity She's a Whore by John Ford
This hardback Modern Library edition is in good vintage condition--strong binding, no marks or tears, browning pages, normal shelf wear. As a book that has been read for more than 80 years, this one shows careful use. Well stuck old book plate.
The book measures 5 inches by 7 inches by 1 inch and has 721 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.