Elegant Multi Strand Pearl Necklace Vintage Ivory Glass
The classic elegance of mid 20th century jewelry design lives again - in this lustrous multistrand necklace of lustrous ivory cream glass pearls.
Each of 5 ( five ) beaded strands of different lengths comprises a perfectly matched set of round faux pearls in graduated sizes from 12mm (about 1/2 inch ) to 6mm ( 1/4") diameter, dropping in graceful layers from curved closure connectors of stipple textured silver tone metal. At one end, a wire hook creates a clasp; at the other, a rosary style extender allows for length adjustments.
As the photos show, the necklace can also be worn twisted to present a different effect and suit the outfit or occasion.
- Styles and Statements:
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Overall = Adjustable from 14 inch choker up to 16 inches long when closed
- Longest strand = 19 1/2" ( drops to princess length when worn)
- Shortest strand = 13 1/4"
- Extender = 3"
- Strand connectors = 1 1/8"
- Pearl Diameters - 12mm, 10mm, 8mm, 6mm
- Packaged Weight: 6 ounces
- Glass luster faux ( imitation ) pearls
- Sturdy beading medium
- Metal crescent end pieces
- Handmade hook clasp
- Linked pearl extender chain
- Vintage Condition: Excellent, near mint
- Pearl off white color is uniform throughout, and surfaces show only slightest traces of age or wear;
- Strands fall evenly in well spaced layers;
- Beading medium is firmly attached and allows for gapless flexibility and drape;
- End connector rings show some discoloration;
- Original ( broken ) fastener has been replaced by our new hand formed hook.
Your necklace will arrive enclosed in a complementary presentation box, courtesy of Miranda Mercantile. ☜ To explore our growing assortment of vintage jewelry, antiques and various rediscovered treasures, please click the link.