Estranging Dawn Life and Works of William Vaughn Moody, 1973 Maurice F. Brown
Estranging Dawn The Life and Works of William Vaughn Moody, 1973 was written by Maurice F. Brown to reestablish the poet's reputation as a precursor of 20th century American Literature.
Using a wealth of unpublished material, Brown shows that Moody's awareness of the issues of his time made him the most successful serious poet and dramatist of his time.
Twenty-six photographs show Moody and several other literary figures of his time. Very interesting photos!
This book is in fair to good condition--no tears, strong binding, upper corner of book slightly turned, some foxing and some wear to the dust jacket. There are three marginal notes and one sentence underlined in chapter 2 and more extensive notes in ink on the end flyleaf.
The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 inches by 1 inch and has 321 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.