Ethnic Theatre in the United States,1983 Edited Maxine Schwartz Sellers
Ethnic Theatre in the United States, 1983 is edited by Maxine Seller and provides 20 essays by various writers and 19 photographs to describe Armenian, Black, Byelorussian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mexican, Native American, Polish, Puerto Rican, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian and Yiddish theaters.
The book is encyclopedic, and the essays are scholarly historical introductions with notes and bibliographies. Each author is an authority in a specialized area. Plays and their productions are listed.
This book is in very good, near mint condition. There is some slight foxing and a smudged spot on the bottom of the closed book. There is no dust jacket. The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inch and has 606 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.