Evil Eye Earrings, Blue and White Bullseye Mal de Ojo and Antique Brass Beads
With Mal de Ojo beads with blue and white bullseye glass globes and antiqued brass beads, J and M presents these magical and mysterious Evil Eye Earrings.
The casual dangles mix elements of boho and art deco fashion in a jewelry statement that's sure to appeal to a woman of eclectic, off-beat taste with a flair for conversation starting fashion.
The translucent round beads range in color from cobalt and royal blue and to deep indigo and hints of lavender, accented with snowy white to contrast with the bronze tones of the patterned brass cushions and saucers.
- Overall earrings length - 1 1/2 inch (about 38mm)
- Dangle drop length - 1 inch (25mm)
- Glass spheres
- Antiqued brass
- Bali style rondelle cushion beads
- Art Deco spacer saucers
- Handmade hook earwires
From the top curve of our hand forged brass hook earwires, the earrings are approximately 1 1/2 inch (38mm) long, and below the wires the dangles drop about 1 inch (25mm).
The trending jewelry style is an eclectic combo of abstract geometric and boho chic, with the cool colors and gentle round shape of the translucent glass contrasting with the edgy metallic tones.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.