Foods of New England from Three Cookbooks
Foods of New England feature a Yankee Magazine New England Cook-off, Yankee Church Suppers and New England Muffins.
- Yankee Magazine's Second Annual Great New England Cook-off Cookbook and Food Festival was held at historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace in Boston on October 14, 1988.
This book features 51 of the more than 2500 recipes submitted. It is a 35 page stapled paperback (5 1/4 inches by 8 1/4" inches with a very appealing cover. Except for a few age spots on the back cover the booklet with its variety of fetching sketches is in very good condition.
- Yankee's Main Dish Church Supper Cookbook is described as the "Premium Edition created from excerpts of "The Yankee Church Supper Cookbook" published by Yankee Books in 1980.
64 pages long (5 inches by 8 inches the paperback (glued binding) contains over 100 "kitchen tested" recipes. Its pages are browned, but it shows very little use, no tears, no marks.
- New England Muffins is a small (4 inches by 5 1/4 inches 14 page stapled paperback written by Nancy C. Berzinec in 1987. It features 14 different kinds of muffins--contents shown in fifth picture.
The little book is in fine condition.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.