Foreign Theatrical Companies in Great Britain in the 17th and 18th Centuries, 1955 Sybil Rosenfeld
Foreign Theatrical Companies in Great Britain in the 17th and 18th Centuries, 1955 was prepared by Sybil Rosenfeld for the Society for Theatre Research Pamphlet Series: No. 4, 1954-55. This copy is from the 1972 reprint in which a brief addenda is supplied.
It is restricted to companies which acted or sang; rope dancers, tumblers and puppeteers are omitted.
The entries for the dramatic companies are, particularly for the 18th century, are extraordinarily detained with helpful bibliographical Notes.
The stapled paperback booklet is in excellent vintage condition--some shelf wear but no marks or tears, clean and well printed.
The booklet measures 5 1/4 inches by 8 1/4 inches by about 1/8 inch. It has 42 pages.
This booklet ships via First Class mail.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.