Garnet and Tourmaline Gemstone Necklace with Gold Filled Beads
An elegant necklace with the look of luxurious gemstone jewelry, this beaded strand features faceted rounds of deep wine red garnet front and center.
Alternating with shiny gold filled accent spheres, the five central bead are backed up on each side by trios of matching, though smaller, garnets. Toward the back, stations of 3 tourmaline ovals in natural earth tones, each section distinguished by dainty gold globes.
In addition to the burgundy of the garnets, the gem palette includes translucent shades of golden honey, caramel, green, mauve, lavender and blue.
- Necklace - 16 inches princess length ( lies at or near the collarbone )
- 5 focal garnet stones - 10mm diameter = approximately 3/8 inch
- Smaller garnets - 8mm diameter = 5/16 inch
- Tourmaline ovals - about 8mm long
- Gold beads - 4mm and 3mm
- Clasp ( when closed ) 1 5/8 inch
- Sophisticated elegance
- Classic traditional design
- Victorian / Edwardian
- Mid 20th century modern
- Bridge jewelry*
- Semi-precious gemstones
- Garnet - the January birthstone
- Tourmaline - the December birthstone
- Gold Filled components
- Accent beads
- Handcrafted hammered hook and eye clasp
Weight: 4 ounces
Our processing time: 1-2 business days