Gemstone Teardrop Earrings, Blue Green Jasper, Copper Beads and Wire
Our blue green earrings feature dangling jasper gemstone teardrops and primitive African tribal copper beads.
The stone briolettes are light aqua seafoam green sesame / kiwi jasper, mottled with black, gray and translucent sand beige spots and inclusions.
An eclectic design with hints of boho and rustic influences, this pair makes a sophisticated statement in jewelry that will go anywhere from work to the beach, from shopping and lunch with friends to a casual dinner date.
- Sesame jasper gems
- Solid copper -
- Handmade trade beads from Africa
- Small round beads
- Wrapping wire
- Handcrafted hook earwires
- Overall earring length - 1 3/4 inch
- Drop length - 1 1/8 inch (about 43mm) beneath our hand forged copper hook earwires.
- Gemstone width - approximately 1/2 inch
Your earrings will be on their way to you within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order and will arrive in a neutral color jewelry presentation box similar to the one in the photographs.
*J and M Handmade Jewelry is an affiliate of Rough Magic Creations.