Golden Yellow Pearl Drop Earrings with Antique Brass
Light and lovely for every occasion from casual daytime to dressy evening out, these golden yellow earrings pack a punch in shades of gold and bronze.
Upside down teardrop glass pearls are crowned by rustic petal caps and cushion rondelles, establishing the design as a blend of arts nouveau and deco with a hint of retro Regency fashion in the mix.
The subtle palette and versatile will make a statement all year long:
- For Winter and the holidays, the inverted drops suggest Christmas lights.
- For Spring, the pearls and floral caps hint at early flowering buds ready to burst into full bloom.
- For Summer, the colors are soft as a gentle sunset over a tropical beach; pineapple punch, anyone? For the June bride or birthday girl who loves sunshine, the creamy maize coloration will love the everyday elegance of these go-anywhere danglers.
- And for Autumn, they remind us of our own colorful fall foliage here in Down East Maine.
- Overall earrings length - 1 3/8 inches
- Dangle length - 7/8 inch
- Width - 5/16 inch
- Glass pearls
- Antiqued brass beads and caps
- Gold plated hook earwires and head pins
- British history
- Early 19th century
- Jane Austen
- Georgian period
- English literature
- Historical drama
Your earrings will be in the mail to you within 1 to 3 business days after you complete your order and will arrive enclosed in a neutral, natural tan color jewelry presentation box, courtesy of J and M Handmade Jewelry.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.