Grassroots Theater, 1955 Robert Gard
Grassroots Theater A Search for the Arts in America, 1955 was written by Robert Gard with a foreword by David H. Stevens. First edition! Hardcover.
The book is a memory of observations and associations with rural arts, rural writers and in particular, a Wisconsin idea of theater and its practices. The writer is, as others have observed, a kind of "johnny Appleseed" of the arts, Rural Arts, whose easy writings reveal that perceptive person one can enjoy.
The book is in very good condition--no marks of tears, firm throughout with little shelf wear. It measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 3/4 inches by nearly 1 inch. It has 261 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.