Guide to Manuscripts Relating to America in Great Britain and Ireland, 1961 Edited by B. R . Crick and Miriam Alman
Guide to Manuscripts Relating to America in Great Britain and Ireland was edited by B. R . Crick and Miriam Alman and publishes by the British Association for American Studies in 1961. First Edition Hard cover.
It is a permanent bibliographical aid to all American scholars and those interested in British-American relations.
The extensive Table of Contents and detailed Introduction plus the Index (pp.555-667) make this book an extremely valuable guide.
Despite its nearly 60 year age, the book is firmly bound and without marks or tears. The single binding problem is a weakening following the half-title page. There is name on the title page, very little foxing, slight shelf wear and slightly ragged edges on the dust jack at the binding. Otherwise, very good vintage condition.
The book measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 3/4 inches by 1 3/4 inches and has 667 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.