Handbook of Classical Drama, 1944 Philip Whaley Harsh
Handbook of Classical Drama, 1944 by Philip Whaley Harsh provides a basic study of Greek tragedy and Old and New Comedy as well as Roman Comedy and Tragedy.
The book is initialed by the author with a handwritten note to an esteemed professor who helped with Harsh's writing of this scholarly achievement.
Assuming that Greek Tragedy is one of the greatest achievements of human genius, Harsh directs his analysis toward the student of drama who is familiar with classical drama of the Western World.
This seventy-five year old book is in good vintage condition. Its pages are browned, and the cover spine shows its age in shelf wear. The book is, however, strong and firm in its binding, and there are no tears on pages or markings other than the brief comment by the author on the flyleaf.
The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 1/4 inches by 2 inches and has 526 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.