Harvest Pumpkin Brooch, Autumn Jewelry, Antiqued Copper Patina, Rustic Textured, Fall Colors, Thanksgiving, Halloween, 7th Anniversary Gift
Harvest Pumpkin Brooch, rustic autumn jewelry, our colorful copper metal pin for Thanksgiving and fall holidays makes a fashion statement in funky food jewelry.
It's also whimsical fun, to celebrate Autumnal Equinox festivals, October and OktoberFest, Christmas and the Yuletide season too.
In a glowing metallic palette of earthy colors, our pumkins re hand cut from industrial sheet metal, which we've repurposed, upcycled and hammer textured. A gentle flame bath to achieves its rich antique patina of fire oxidized copper.
Measuring approximately 1 1/2 inch (about 38mm) across, the pumpkin attaches with a metal pin back, shown in the last photo.
Each of these made to order brooches is individually handcrafted, so none of them will be identical. This ensures that, while yours will look very much like the sample you see in these photos it will also be the only one of its kind - a unique keepsake artisan design.
Want your personalized? Please contact us prior to purchase to discuss possibilities, pricing and time estimates. Thank you.
We'll ship your brooch in a cotton lined, natural tan presentation jewelry gift box like the one shown in one of the images, ready for giving or keeping.
If you like this design, you might also like our "Pumpkin Jack" Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Brooch:
To explore our Rough Magic Holidays shop: RoughMagicHolidays.etsy.com
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.