Hemingway & Bailey's Bartending Guide, 2006 by Mark Bailey, illustrated by Edward Hemingway
Hemingway & Bailey's Bartending Guide Great American Writers, 2006 was illustrated by Edward Hemingway and written by Mark Bailey.
The objective of the authors in both artistry and word seems to be to provide a certain satisfaction for an alcoholic audience and to perhaps exploit an all too common human weakness for monetary gain. One wonders: Is it funny?
In every aspect this copy is in mint condition.
This book ships First Class!
The book measures 5 3/4 inches by 7 1/4 inches by 5/8 of an inch; it has 97 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.