History of the World in Six Glasses, 2005 Tom Standage
History of the World in Six Glasses, 2005 written by Tom Standage presents a well documented argument that throughout time six distinct drinks have helped shape human history: beer, wine, spirits such as brandy and rum, coffee, tea and coca-cola!
See if you agree with his argument and learn in the process. Scattered illustrations support his thesis.
This book and its dust jacket are in near mint condition. The book measures 6 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 1 inch and has 311 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.