Exotic Aquarium Fishes William T. Innes Aquarium Principles 500 Illustrations 100 color PLates
Exotic Aquarium Fishes by William T. Innes "19th Ed Revised" 1966 is a General Reference of Aquarium Principles.
- 500 illustrations
- 100 color plates
- Exceptional illustrated study went through many editions, the last identified as the "19th."
- Detailed descriptions
This copy measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 3/4 inches by1/1/2 inches and has 593 pages.
- Fair vintage condition, strong binding, no marks or tears for the text. The cover shows its age with much handling, worn edges and small tears on the binding.
- As a general reference with the rich material on Aquarium Principles and all of the photographs. it has, for all aquarium lovers, a special place on the library shelves.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.