Interpreting the Theatrical Past, 1989 Eds. Thomas Postlewait & Bruce A. McConachie
Interpreting the Theatrical Past, 1989 contains 14 Essays in the Historiography of Performance edited by Thomas Postlewait and Bruce A. McConachie.
In a brief introduction the editors explain the collection of essays as exploring theoretical and methodological issues, analyzing current research practices and identifying new theoretical orientations to theatre studies.
The essay by Robert Sarlos has 11 pages of illustrations.
This paperback book is in near excellent vintage condition -- slight shelf wear, small "bump" on the bottom of the text, no marks or tears, strong binding throughout.
The book measures 6 inches by 9 inches by 1 inch and has 325 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.