Introduction to Music, 1976 Allen Winold Richard DeLone William Christ
Introduction to Music Process and Style, 1976 was written by Allen Winold, Richard DeLone and William Christ primarily for college-level music classes.
It covers music in a broad scope in genres linked closely to other human experiences:
- dance music
- religious music
- theater music
- "pop" music
- symphonic and chamber music
The discussion is divide into three parts:
- Varieties of music and its basic aspects
- Musical forms
- Periods and characteristics of musical chronologically arranged with brief biographies for major composers
Generously illustrated with photographs and music scores!
This book is in excellent condition. It is signed by Allen Winold with a comment--otherwise, no marks, no tears, slight foxing in 40 plus years.
The book measures 9 inches by 10 1/4 inches by 3/4 inch and has 320 pages including a glossary and index.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.