Joan Lock English Ex-Police Woman Mystery Writer 6 Novels with Detective Sergeant Ernest Best
Joan Lock (1933 - ) is an English Ex-Police Woman Mystery Writer whose Detective Sergeant Ernest Best is presented here in six novels: Dead Letters, hardcover, and paperbacks Dead Image, Dean Born, Dead End, Dead Centre and Dead Loss.
All books are in fine condition. The paperbacks are in new condition--firm binding, clean throughout, no tears.
The hardcover is a library copy with slight library marking on final page and end cover and the original colorful protective dust jacket. It measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 3/4 inches by 3/4 inch and has 186 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.