Kindling, 1914 by Charles Kenyon
Kindling by Charles Kenyon was published by the Drama League of America as the first play in its Series, 1914. This is a First Edition.
- Dramatizes the lives of the desperately poor in a New York tenement
- Kindling premiered in 1911 and has had a memorable production and publication history and popularity ever since
- This distinctive edition includes an "Introduction to the Drama League Series"
- Plus an Introduction by distinguished New York Theater critic Clayton Hamilton explaining the early production history of the play.
This copy is in good antique condition. The binding is firm throughout, and although there is browning and very slight foxing on the edges of pages, there are no markings or tears. It measure 4 1/2" x 7 1/4" and has 147 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.