Ladyfingers and Nun's Tummies, 1997 Martha Barnette
Ladyfingers and Nun's Tummies, 1997 by Martha Barnette features all kinds of food and the way in which this or that food got its name.
All of this information is presented in a lighthearted, clever and witty manner, although the book is not a humorous book basically.
It is, rather, a history in a way, a reference for food lovers or just a good book of stories for an enjoyable afternoon.
The paperback book is well kept--no marks, no tears, clean with a strong binding. No shelf wear. It might be new, almost looks it, but it is not.
The book measures 5 1/8 inches by 8 inches by 5/8 inch. It has 213 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.