Large Green Butterfly Pendants, Rustic Wood Filigree
A rustic wooden interpretation of Art Nouveau filigree style, this pair of extra large dark green butterfly-in-circle pendants will add a Victorian or gothic touch to you DIY creations - jewelry making and craft projects.
THINK: Huge hoop earring dangles, bohemian pendants, eco-friendly designs, woodworking, accessorizing, decorating.
- Material - Carved wood
- Size - 1 3/4 inch outer diameter ( 44mm), 1/16" (3mm+/-) thickness
- Shape - Round ring border framing inner circle, graceful openwork vine and stylized butterfly
- Color - Deep forest green, nearly black
- Finish - Matte
- Holes - Drilled front to back at center top, approximately 2mm
- Qty - 2 Pieces
- Statements - Boho, Farmhouse, Nature and Woodlands, Primitive, Folk Art, Edwardian, Early 20th Century
These pieces will work with leather cords, natural organic fibers, metals, other woods, shells and assorted beads and stones.
Also use them to make bookmarks, keychains, phone charms, fan and lamp pulls, hat and hair designs, ornaments, home decor accents, and all kinds of handicrafts.