Let Me Finish, 2006 Roger Angell
Let Me Finish, 2006 by Roger Angell shows this celebrated baseball fan (seven books) and contributor to the New Yorker since 1944 at his storytelling best. As an observer of the life moving around him at his homes in New York and Brooklin, Maine, he is hard to eat. And we hope that he never finishes.
This book is in mint condition--dust jack and text!
The book measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1 inch and has 302 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.