Living Theater An Introduction to Theater History, 1983 Edwin Wilson and Alvin Goldfarb World Theater: Western, Asian, Black 800BC to Present
Living Theater An Introduction to Theater History, 1983 by Edwin Wilson and Alvin Goldfarb considers theater around the world from 800 BC to contemporary time
In an admirable approach the authors describe the living character of man's theatrical practices as they evolved within the social structure of a developing history, east and west, with a greater attention to the western world.
To make this approach in a single volume, the presentation employs an organization of concepts in an outline form with time-lines of history, dozens of photographs, sketches, maps, a pronunciation guide, index, bibliography and a comprehensive glossary of theater terms.
This paperback First Edition shows that it has been well used, but it remains firm and strong in its binding without marks or tears. Good condition overall! The colorful clearly shows its international character.
The book measures 7 1/4 inches by 9 inches by 3/4 inch and has 482 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.