Malaysian Selangor Pewter Pendant, Ethnic, Tribal, Unisex Jewelry or Souvenir for Men & Women
Malaysian Selangor pewter pendant, suggesting its ethnic and tribal background, serves as jewelry for men or women or as a souvenir. The Selangor factory was established in 1885 and is famous for its quality,
An intricate raised relief of various people in Asian costumes in an urban street scene decorates one side, while on the reverse side are the words: "Greetings from Malaysia". In small type beneath the inscription are the words "Selangor Pewter."
A light antiqued patina emphasizes the designs.
Measuring 2" in diameter, this large silver tone pendant has an attached connector, making it a stunning piece of Asian jewelry - to add a unisex, ethnic themed necklace, chain or cord.
The 1960s pendant is near mint condition. It will arrive in the original clear plastic sleeve / envelope inside a handsome natural color, cotton lined box, as shown in the last photograph.
This item ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.