Mod Black Triangle Earrings
Abstract, geometrical and minimalist, these vintage black lacquer-look equilateral triangular stud earrings with their late 20th century statement will always be right on trend and ready to go for all occasions from everyday to elegant.
- Dressy casual
- No frills / Simple
- Art Deco
- 20thC contemporary
- Dimensions: Just under 1/2 inch ( 10mm) along each side
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Color coated silver tone metal ( possibly aluminum)
- New silver plated butterfly earnuts for posts
- Condition: Excellent, no signs of age or wear
- Probably manufactured c. 1990s for popular trend market
- Original card ( see photo) reads: "UnicornClubTM" "Made expressly for Mervyn's." I believe this refers to Mervyn's department store, which closed in 2008.
Your earrings will arrive in a natural, neutral tan color presentation box similar to the one shown among the photographs, compliments of Miranda Mercantile. ☜ To continue shopping for antiques, more collectible jewelry, and a diverse collection of hard to find treasures, please click the link.
- Note: For your confidence in purchasing from us, our vintage earrings are always carefully inspected for quality and the accuracy of our description, meticulously cleaned, thoroughly sanitized and sterilized. For these stud earrings we have replaced the original pushback wing nuts with a brand new pair.