Modern Mysteries by Phyllis Whitney, Deanna Raybourn, Shirley Tallman, Barry Fantoni
Modern Mysteries by Phyllis Whitney, Deanna Raybourn, Shirley Tallman, Barry Fantoni: all or any.
- Phyllis Whitney, Daughter of the Stars,1994, explores the story of a young woman's search for her family and the truth about her father's disappearance. With a colorful dust jacket, it is in excellent condition.
- Deanna Raybourn, Silent in the Grave, 2007, tells of the death of a London social elite whose wife sifts through disturbing truths to discover his arrogant killer.
- This first mystery novel with its protected colorful dust jacket has some browning of pages and a library stamp on its closed top, but is otherwise in excellent condition.
- Shirley Tallman's The Russian Hill Murders, 2005, takes place in the late 19th century days of San Francisco as the young attorney, Sarah Woolson, "flouts her proper feminine behavior" to win her first criminal trial.
- The exciting dust jacket with plastic covering protects a book still in excellent condition.
- Barry Frantoni. Harry Liphin, Private Eye, 2012, features an octogenarian sleuth in South Florida described as "the world's oldest private detective: part Sam Spade, Part Woody Allen, all mensch."
- The book is in great condition, no blemishes, with an inviting dust jacket.
All of these books are hardcover. If you wish to purchase one or more, please contact me for an individual purchase order with shipping. Each book is $5.00.