Mystery! A Celebration Stalking Public Television's Greatest Sleuths, 1996 Ron Miller
Mystery! A Celebration Stalking Public Television's Greatest Sleuths, 1996 was written by Ron Miller with a considerable team of interviewers, researchers and photographers.
The book is divided into 4 parts: Scene of the crime, The Investigators, Cases for Investigation and Case Closed. The Investigators includes such subtitles as The Victorian Detective, The Private Eyes and Talented Amateurs. Under Cases for Investigation Miller includes individual plays such as Sweeney Todd, and by careful selections manages to include the entire TV screen, not an easy task.
Not an easy book to describe briefly, it all ends with a Trivia Quiz, Show Credits, a Resource List and an Index. With several on most pages there must more then 3 hundred color photos showing actors and authors at work or at home. And, of course, the commentary is both biographical and critical.
The book, a paperback, is in excellent condition and carefully presented on slick paper to take the color photos beautifully. There are no marks or tears in this strongly bound paperback book. The book measures 8 1/4 inches by 10 7/8 inches by 3/4 inch and has 304 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.