Mystery Novels Set of 6 Assorted 6 Books
Six Mysteries for a Fall trip! Some familiar authors and others less familiar, but all entertaining. The cat, the sofa and the pillow stay here; the books are yours.
- For mystery lovers:
- The Haunted Bookshop, 1955 by Christopher Morley with illustrations by Douglas Gorsline, paperback.
- Murder on the Menu With Recipes by Charlotte Turgeon, 1972 by Jeanine Larmoth, hardcover.
- The Way of All Fish, 2014 by Martha Grimes, hardcover.
- Death du Jour: A Spice Box Mystery with authentic recipes of eighteenth-century Paris, 2006 by Lou Jane Tempe, hardcover.
- The Brothers of Baker Street, 2011 by Michael Robertson, paperback.
- The LIghthouse: An Adam Dalgliesh Mystery, 2005 by P. D. James, paperback.
By special request, we will break the set to sell the books individually. Please inquire for details. Thank you.