6 Mystery Novels: The Lighthouse by P D James & 5 more
This set of six novels of mystery and suspense includes familiar authors P. D. James and Martha Grimes and others less famous, but all are entertaining. And you'll find some interesting recipes too.
- This set of books for mystery lovers includes:
- The LIghthouse: An Adam Dalgliesh Mystery, 2005 by P. D. James, paperback
- The Way of All Fish, 2014 by Martha Grimes, hardcover
- The Haunted Bookshop, 1955 by Christopher Morley with illustrations by Douglas Gorsline, vintage paperback
- Murder on the Menu With Recipes by Charlotte Turgeon, 1972 by Jeanine Larmoth, hardcover
- Death du Jour: A Spice Box Mystery with authentic recipes of eighteenth-century Paris, 2006 by Lou Jane Tempe, hardcover
- The Brothers of Baker Street, 2011 by Michael Robertson, paperback
By special request, we will break the set to sell the books individually. Please inquire for details. Thank you.