Native American Songs and Poems, 1996 An Anthology Edited Brian Swann
Native American Songs and Poems ,1996 is An Anthology edited by Brian Swann of 58 poems. "Song for Bringing a Child into the World" is a Seminole poem which, like others many others in the collection, show part of the traditions and ceremonies that reveal our American heritage.
This is a first edition with an Introductory Note and a list of References.
In very good condition, this firm paperback is a little browned in pages but free of marks and tears. Beautiful cover! The book measures 5 1/8 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 1/4 inch and has 56 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.