New England: Indian Summer 1865-1915, 1940 Van Wyck Brooks
New England: Indian Summer 1865-1915, 1940 by Van Wyck Brooks follows the literary careers of the same New England writers he discussed in The Flowering of New England, 1815 to 1865. With these same writers plus some who followed them, Brooks explores the literary atmosphere in New England during the next fifty years. His sharp insights are still inspiring to the readers of today.
Measuring (5 1/4 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 1 3/4 inches) with 558 pages, this book is in fair to good vintage condition. Although the inside cover of the book is beginning to show some weakness in the binding with a fading spine, the book remains clean with well browned pages, little shelf wear and without marks or tears.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.